This season floral prints are big and more playful than ever. There are few prints that scream “spring” like a bright-colored floral. Floral patterns add instant “cheery” impact to your wardrobe and play well off both solids and other patterns, such as stripes, dots and geometric prints. We are loving the bold colors of the floral prints abounding this Spring, in everything from pants to tops to dresses to shoes to handbags and accessories, and highly recommend that everyone try incorporating at least something floral into their Spring wardrobe!
Here are a few examples of fun and wearable florals ::
1. Anthropologie Floral Hayden Pumps, $140. How cute are these low-cork heels with white jeans, a pair of shorts or a breezy sundress?!
2. Tory Burch Small Printed Robinson Tote, $395. This tote could easily become your everyday spring/summer handbag, adding a pop of interest to every ensemble.
3. Anthropologie Tapestry Floral Charlie Trousers, $118. If you consider yourself stylishly-adventurous, a pair of floral pants or jeans is a bold way to incorporate this trend into your wardrobe.
4. Lucca Couture Floral Shorts, $38. These can be dressed up or down, and could pair with flip-flops for a day at the beach or heels for a night out.
5. Floral iPhone Case, $24. An easy way to add a happy floral to your everyday accessories.
6. Stella & Dot Paradise Studs, $24. These gold and white flower studs can be worn with anything all spring/summer long, and look especially fab paired with floral print clothing.
7. J.Crew Painter’s Floral Tank, $135. A classic suit in a print that is as pretty as it is eye-catching!
8. Ann Taylor Floral Zip Pouch, $20. Perfect for throwing in a large handbag, tote or beach-bag.
9. Tasha Stripe Floral Crinkle Scarf, $28. This scarf is a simple way to add a major impact to the simplest outfits.
10. Anthropologie Pakpao Maxi Dress, $168. This dress could be worn for so many occasions, from a picnic to a day-time wedding.