Happy Target Tuesday!
It may not even be Valentine’s, but Easter and early-Spring decor just hit Target this week! I think we are all excited for Spring to arrive, so why not go ahead and jump on the bandwagon, right? These items are SO cute and selling fast, so I recommend ordering ASAP. I love that the pink decor pieces can be used all year long!
- Bunny figurine. I just ordered this cute little guy for my foyer table.
- Tie-dye pajamas. These pj’s have been recommended to me by a few followers for their style and comfort! Would also make a cute gift.
- Pink hydrangea. $10 and so pretty!
- Pink vase. Perfect for holding flowers or adding a pop of fun color to a shelf or table-scape.
- Bunny pillow. I love that this pillow is neutral yet so fun and festive! Perfect for any room.
- Happy Spring bath mat. Adorable for a powder room or girl’s bathroom.
- Pink Ceramic Bowl. This is one hot item and selling out in less than a week! I am currently trying to hunt one down!
- Pink Bookends. These are so fun and whimsical! Would be adorable in a kitchen with cookbooks or a girl’s room.
- Ivory peasant dress. I love a “basic” white/ivory boho dress for Spring/Summer, since its always classic and can be accessorized so many different ways. This one is perfect paired with booties for early-Spring.