So clearly I have a comfort obsession as of late. I’ve shoved graphic tees down your throat in my last few blog posts here and here and now today I’m sporting a basic T-shirt glammed up for a night out on the town.
Need to revamp your T-shirt wardrobe? Here are a few things to consider when shopping.
* Stock up on basic colors such as white, navy, black, and grey.
* Cotton tees with a hint of stretch are the most flattering and tend to wash and wear well.
* It’s not necessary to spend a fortune unless you really want to. Target, Old Navy, Gap, and several other retailers offer great selections at affordable prices.
* Be prepared to replace your basics annually if you plan on wearing them frequently. Armpit stains, color fading, and overall wear and tear require replacements in your t-shirt wardrobe.
* Don’t be afraid to pile on sparkly jewels and your favorite heels to dress up a casual tee and boyfriend jeans. It’s the perfect go to look for a night out with friends.