Crazy to think that when I filmed and shot this month’s edition of the Monthly Edit, things were NORMAL. None of us had quarantine or social distancing on our minds, school was in session and Spring Break vacations were still happening. That was only a month ago, and boy, how things have changed so drastically and quickly!
I created the March Edit with a “Spring Break” theme. Even though most of us are no longer getting to travel as planned, these pieces are still all amazing, most of them are affordable and all can be used eventually…hopefully sooner rather than later when we are all able to hit the pool, lake and beach again! WATCH THE IGTV VIDEO HERE!
- Amazon Maxi Dress Coverup. The prettiest $21 coverup ever. I love that it doubles as a dress!
- Sole Society Espadrilles, currently 30% off!
- Amazon Belt. This $10 is a MUST for Spring/Summer. It is stretchy and pairs over anything! I love it over the maxi-coverup above to create a more elevated look.
- Amazon Embroidered Blouse. The CUTEST $22 top for Spring! It’s so happy!
- Anthropologie Raffia Headband. ALL Anthro headbands are currently 40% off!
- A.Golde Cut-offs. The must-have shorts of the season!
- Kendra Scott Hoop Earrings.
- Stella & Ruby Earrings.
- Amazon Straw Crossbody. Under-$25 and such a versatile bag for vacation! Can also be carried as a clutch.
- Amazon One-Shoulder Swimsuit. This $21 swimsuit is one of the most flattering in my swimmie-collection. I own it in three colors. Supportive for larger chests, too!
- Walmart Kimono. $15 and comes in four colors!
- Sam Edelman Slides. My new go-to slides. Perfect for day or night.
- Espacio Shop Bracelets.
- Quay Sunglasses. Current fav sunglasses. Mine are the “milky camo” color.
- Topshop Jelly Tote. My new beach/pool bag for the season!
I hope this little video and these “happy” Spring items bring a little joy to your day!