Spring Break is coming soon, and I have a lot of fun Spring-y, Beach-y content coming here to the blog soon! Target is killing it right now with cute, affordable swimsuits, coverups and sandals.
- Sporty Platform Sandals :: These remind me so much of my favorite Steve Madden sandals from last season, but are less than half the price. Comfy, chic and perfect to pair with shorts, dresses and skirts.
- Scallop One Shoulder One Piece Swimsuit :: This reminds me of a designer suit. It has incredible reviews and comes in three colors.
- Colorblock Tie-Front Bandeau Bikini :: A super-cute “mom-friendly” high-waisted suit!
- All Over Ruffle One Piece Swimsuit :: This is my all-time favorite Target swimsuit. I love it so much I re-purchased it in both black and white this season, simply because I have worn my white one for two full seasons. I wear a size small, and find this suit to be incredibly flattering and supportive, too!
- Reversible Cabana Striped Beach Towel :: I stocked up on fun, inexpensive beach towels at the beginning of last season and was so happy I did! They held up great! These $8 towels are reversible.
- Button-Up Cover Up Shirtdress :: Every lady needs a classic shirtdress cover-up. This one has 5-star reviews and is just $25!