Happy Target Tuesday!
Today’s theme is pops of early Spring. If you are like me, you are feeling oh-so-ready for SPRING, and craving anything Spring-like. I am actively trying to combat the winter-gloom by adding little touches of Spring to my house and wardrobe. These new Target arrivals can do just the trick!
- Floral Canvases :: I love these happy $10 prints. They bring color and joy into any room.
- Rattan Basket :: As pretty as it is functional. Perfect for a desk, built in, kitchen, closet or laundry room.
- Crossbody Bag :: This $35 bag is a MUST for Spring. I picked it up today for myself, and will be wearing it on repeat once warm weather arrives. It’s the perfect neutral that can be worn day to night. The size is roomy enough to fit a large phone, small wallet, keys, sunglasses and a lippie. This one is so good, I predict a quick sell out. See me wearing it below.
- Floral Blouse :: This $20 blouse is a perfect winter-to-spring transitional piece. It comes in three colors/prints.
- Lemon Branches :: I just purchased 7 of these pretty $5 lemon branches to add to my kitchen table. They are so pretty and look very high-end. A perfect way to pop some greenery and cheeriness into any space.
- Boxwood :: I love the addition of a boxwood to any tablescape, counter or shelf. This little cutie is just $5 and adds instant happy!
- Rainbow Earrings :: These earrings are too cute not to snag for $7!!
- Pom Pillow :: I love this fun textured pillow and only $20!