Happy Friday! Today kicks off Spring Break for us and my family is beach-bound tomorrow, so I thought it would be fun to share some fun new pieces that I am taking on our vacation!
1. These metallic slides. How cute are these Steve Madden slip-on sandals? They come in four colors and are the perfect little shoe to pair with sundresses and shorts. They run small, so I recommend sizing up half a size.
2. This white swimsuit. At the start of each swim-season, I always shop for a new white swimsuit. I love white suits because they are chic, classy and make your tan “pop!” I just got this pretty lace white suit and the fit is incredibly flattering, even on someone busty like me.
3. This straw hat. I live in hats when I am on the beach, lake or pool-side to protect my face from sun exposure. I love the unique color of this Free People straw hat and it fits perfectly! It’s under-$30 and is designed to be packable!
4. These sunnies. Can you believe these chic sunglasses are just $14? They totally look and feel like a high designer pair! These also come in black and a tortoise-brown, and I am tempted to get all three colors!
5. These cutoffs. Denim cutoffs are part of my Spring/Summer uniform, and this $55 pair is a new favorite! The distressing and the fit is so good!! I sized up for a slightly slouchier fit…because you certainly don’t want tight cutoffs, right?!
Also, these cute flip-flops are $34!
Last but not least, did you see my patio makeover with The Home Depot on yesterday’s post? If you are looking for a versatile white top for Spring/Summer, the one I am wearing here is just perfect! Get the rest of my outfit and patio details here.
Have a wonderful weekend!