Happy Friday from beautiful 30A/Santa Rosa Beach, Florida! I am here for the weekend with 45 amazing Beautycounter Directors, staying in the largest beach house I’ve ever been in! Head over to Instastories @laurenlefevre to see it and follow along on the fun weekend!
Speaking of Beautycounter, I had to kick off this “Friday Five” with an AMAZING Buy One, Get One FREE Special that Beautycounter just announced this morning! Nine of the most loved Beautycounter products are BOGO today only! Beautycounter has only offered this kind of deal once before, and products sold out in a few hours, so shop soon!
My personal must-haves from this list are ::
1. Toner Pads :: I use after washing twice a day, and even use them on my kids after baths. They smell so good and are helpful for cleansing as well as brightening skin. Great for malasma, too!
2. Rejuvenating Radiance Serum :: I started using this on my skin each morning about a month ago and am LOVING it. It’s light-weight and absorbs quickly, without any greasy feel!
3. Body Wash :: My favorite body wash ever! It smells great and my entire family uses it. It is thick enough to double as a shave gel!
4. Body Lotion :: This was the first product I switched to in my journey to safer products. It’s lightweight and absorbs quickly. I use this on my kids, too!
Here are a few of my other favorites from the week ::
2. This $39 dress. This cute little dress feels like wearing a sweatshirt. This week it came out in 6 colors!! It’s so good I already ordered two more! It’s my go-to piece to throw on for errands and carpool and looks adorable layered with a denim jacket on chilly days.
3. This ruffled sweatshirt. This super soft sweatshirt has the cutest ruffled sleeves and is on sale for $35. It’s perfect with jeans and sneaks like I am wearing here, and also perfect with workout leggings!
4. This pom-pom throw. I have received so many questions about this throw blanket since I blogged my master bedroom makeover with Home Depot. It’s been out of stock for months and is now back in three colors! It makes a perfect holiday gift, too.
5. These tasseled shoeties. This is my first pair of “shoeties” and I am obsessed! They are under-$100 and so darn cute!
P.S. I continue to get dozens of questions each week about the “magic toothpaste” that I have talked about both here on the blog and on Instagram. I went to the dentist for a cleaning this week, and my hygienist commented on how my teeth were free of the coffee stains that she typically has to clean. I absolulty love this toothpaste and that I have whiter teeth with zero sensitivity. Click here to snag it.