Happy Monday, friends! Hope you are all staying safe and healthy.
To be honest, I started compiling this list of “happy” Spring items just before Quarantine hit. Little did I know how much would shift so quickly with all of life, including Spring Break travel plans and even how little we would all be getting dressed in “normal” Spring outfits day-to-day as we are home-bound.
Nevertheless, I am still wearing and enjoying many of these pieces in my current “Shelter in Place” wardrobe…especially these sunglasses, this headband, these cutoffs and this comfy tee-dress. I thought it would be fun to share some “cheery” practical Spring pieces that I love and own. Most are on sale, too!
In case you missed my Spring Break-inspired IGTV video, you can watch it here!
- Steve Madden wedges. These were my favorite sandal purchase last Summer, and I am so happy they are back again this season in lots of great colors. These are SO comfy and make a perfect travel shoe for whenever we can travel again! I bought these in blush while in D.C. last summer and walked the entire city in them with ease. Currently on major sale for $55!!
- Topshop Jelly Tote. The CUTEST beach bag! I love the yellow. Now on sale for $30!
- Anthropologie Braided Leather Headband. My current favorite headband. The fit is comfy and it looks equally cute worn with hair down or pulled back into a braid or pony. I have it in cream and just ordered this happy yellow.
- Stella & Ruby Heart Earrings. 40% off and come in three colors.
- Trina Turk Swimsuit. Trina Turk makes some of my favorite swimmies year-after-year, and this style is my ultimate go-to. I own it in several colors nd love this new print. The same suit in more sizes are available on Amazon here. I also have added lots of new affordable swimsuits to my Amazon page here.
- AGolde Cutoffs. My go-to cut-offs and they are currently on sale! I recommend sizing up for a perfect fit.
- Walmart Tote. The cutest $16 tote. It ships free and comes in several color options. Doubles as tote and a pool/beach bag!
- Brixton Straw Hat. My favorite straw hat. I have been wearing this hat almost exclusively to shield my face from sun the past three sunny seasons. It comes sized, which is super helpful for larger heads like mine! It also keeps it shape well.
- Dolce Vita Sneakers. A fun pair of sneaks is a must for Spring. I love these and also just got these affordable cuties from Steve Madden in last week and adore them!
- Quay Sunglasses. Best sunglasses purchase in a long time! Y’all inquire about them each and every time I wear them on Instagram! I have the Milky Camo color that keeps going in and out of stock at Nordstrom, but is in stock on the Quay site here.
- Target Dress. The perfect comfy dress for Quarantine. $25 and super cute with either sneaks or flip-flops. I also own it in this fun yellow tie-dye.
- Stella & Ruby Earrings. Best statement earrings of the season. Come in four colors and you will want them all! These two Spring colors are 40% off.