Here’s a few things I am loving and wearing on repeat this week ::
It’s no secret that I LOVE Starbucks. I have created all sorts of “strange but YUM” concoctions over the past few years, in attempt to keep my Starbucks addition in check macro-wise.… Continue Reading
Happy 2021, friends!
If you are like me, you are looking forward to a NEW year in so many ways, including a fresh start to get fit, shed some pounds, make healthier choices, sleep better, take time for self care and build a strong immunity.… Continue Reading
This post has been months in the making, and I am so thrilled to finally share our new kitchen reveal with you today!… Continue Reading
Walmart Fashion is killing the fashion game once again, and I am finding SO many affordable looks I am loving. Every time I open a new Walmart Fashion package, I am impressed with the quality of the clothing items and accessories!… Continue Reading
Looking to create the closet of your dreams and/or some strategically organized spaces around your home? If so, this post is for you!… Continue Reading
- Amazon Half Gallon Motivational Water Bottle :: If you are like me and struggle to keep your water intake up each day, this bottle is both cute and motivating.
- Crosley Radio Cruiser Deluxe Turntable
- Herschel Novel Duffel Bag
- Corkcicle Coffee Mug
- Amazon Brand Fleece Shirt Jacket
- Form Function Form iPhone Case :: 20% off with code EDITBYLAUREN
- MINO X Bluetooth® Speaker
- Good Man Legend Low Top Sneaker
- Nordstrom Puffer Jacker
- IceMule Classic Cooler
- Amazon One-Piece Printed Pajamas
- Beautycounter Counterman Collection
- Amazon Brand Malta Chukka Boot
- Ugg Scuff Slipper
- Herschel Supply Co.
- Anthropologie Giant Jumbling Tower Game. Fun for the whole family and cute to keep out on display in any kid’s room, basement or playroom.
- Free People Sweetheart Sweater :: My favorite sweater purchase from last season is back this year in a bunch of great colors.