Like many, daily workouts keep me feeling my best both physically and mentally. But let's face it ladies, when you are on your period, it's often difficult to feel motivated and comfortable exercising. I learned over the years that making myself get out to move and break a sweat during my "time of the month" ultimately makes me feel so much better!
Thanks to the new U by Kotex® FITNESS* products, keeping your workout regime up during your period has never been easier. I personally love that the U by Kotex® FITNESS* tampons come with a plastic FITPAK that is durable, compact and discreet...perfect for stashing in your purse or gym bag. U by Kotex® has also just released FITNESS* Liners and Ultra Thin Pads that move with your body as you exercise. Learn more info about all of these products here.
Here are a few other of my tried-and-true tips for exercising and feeling your best through your period ::
1. Wear stretchy, high-waisted leggings like this pair. I find that high-waisted pants best "slim" the bloat and keep me feeling more confident working out!
2. Drink as much water as possible and stay away from salty foods to help battle the bloat.
3. Even if you feel tired and crampy, try to take at least take a walk. Movement really helps everything!
4. Listen to your body. If you are tired and need a nap or an early bed time, get the extra zzzz's!
5. Yoga, pilates and barre workouts are my favorite during my period since they are low-impact and involve lots of stretching, which helps relieve body aches.
Thank you to U by Kotex® for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. #FindYourFITNESS