With Spring Break around the corner and a Disney Cruise coming up for my family at the end of this month, I am shopping up a storm for fun, practical vacation pieces.
Here's a few things I have ordered, am loving and am packing ::
1. Mac Lipglass in Girl About Town :: This is quite possibly my favorite shade of hot pink lipgloss ever, and is one Mac's best sellers because it's so universally flattering. It's the perfect gloss to wear from poolside to dinner.
2. Nordstrom BP straw hat :: A cute, protective hat is a must for every sunshine-filled vacation. This cutie is just $25 and I love the raw edge detailing!
3. Marc Fischer wedges :: Marc Fischer wedges were the "it" wedges last year and stayed sold out most of the summer-season. This pair is the newest design, and come in nine color options! I also love them in yellow...so fun!
4. Cult Gaia Bamboo Circle Bag :: This is my most current bag purchase and I am obsessed! It just screams vacation and I love that it can be carried day to night.
6. Madewell Striped Tee :: A classic striped tee is a Spring wardrobe essential, as well as a must have for any nautical vacation. This one is just $24.50 and fits perfectly!
7. Jack Rogers Jelly Flipflops :: Jack Rogers sandals are always a classic beach vacation choice, and I am loving these new $49 jellies. They come in several fun colors, but I am partial to the rose gold and the clear/gold pair!
8. Baublebar Statement Earrings :: I love that the colors in this pair mix and match with so many outfits, and look especially amazing with a white top or dress!
9. What Alice Forgot :: Written by the same author of Big Little Lies, this is a book I am packing for my upcoming cruise!
10. Beautycounter Glow Shimmer Oil :: This dry oil gives skin instant bronze color and a gorgeous glow. I love to apply a bit to my arms and legs before hitting the pool and also after showering in the evening to my arms, shoulders and collar bone.
12. Beautycounter Protect Stick Sunscreen :: This safe sunscreen stick transformed our summer pool, lake and beach trips last summer! It's easy to apply and very kid-friendly! I love keeping it in my beach bag for quick touchups on the face, arms, chest and shoulders, and appreciate that it protects safely without leaving white residue.
13. Trina Turk Off-the-Shoulder Bathing Suit :: Trina Turk is my go-to brand for gorgeous, flattering swimwear each Summer, and this is my newest swim purchase. I own this same style suit in a pattern from last year and love the flattering fit, and also that the off-the-shoulder style protects against tan lines!
14.Madewell High-rise Denim Shorts :: Denim shorts are another Spring and Vacation essential, and this ultra-flattering pair is a must-have. I typically size up one size in denim shorts for a slouchy fit!
15. Straw Pom Beach Bag :: This adorable beach bag is just $27! Gimme everything with the pom poms!
Check out more of my vacation picks for the entire family here. I am updating this link constantly with clothes and accessories for women, boys and girls!