It's hard to really think about yourself during Christmas and give ideas of what it is YOU want. As a mom and pretty much the organizer of our household, I have to shop for my entire family, my husband's entire family, teachers' gifts for two kids, adopt a family boxes, friends, and any other miscellaneous gift or gifts that come up over the course of the next several weeks.
When asked to put together my "top 10" wish list, I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head. I really do have everything I could possibly need. What else is there?
Then I started looking...
10 Items later...
1. Date nights come few and far between, but when I do get to enjoy a night out with my handsome husband, I always wish I had a fun clutch to grab and go. I love this DVF leopard one with a pop of red! Unfortunately it's sold out, but I love this one too! Either are classics and go with everything.
2. Plaid is everywhere and I hope to add to my scarf collection with this adorable plaid J crew scarf . It's a trendy way to add some warmth this winter.
3. Speaking of warm, who doesn't need sweaters when it's freezing outside? The details on this J Crew sweater is a fun way to update the basics in your wardrobe.
4. I keep hearing that a skin cleansing system is the only way to go to keep skin looking refreshed and youthful. With one more year left in my 30's, I sure hope this set makes it under my Christmas tree.
5. Everyone needs stocking stuffer ideas, so why not update that cell phone cover with something fabulous like this Tory Burch snake skin case.
6. Red is the new "neutral" this season and a great way to add a bold color to a basic wardrobe. I'm crushing on these affordable suede heels by Sole Society.
7. Even though I personally look ridiculous in hats, I'm risking it all with this J Crew winter essential. There are so many colors and patterns, it's hard to choose just one.
8. Kate Spade makes a beautiful leather handbag that isn't completely out of touch with reality. I am loving this cobalt color that is so versatile and can be worn all year long.
9. My favorite Stella & Dot necklace is now in silver! I wear the gold so much, that the silver is just what I need for that everyday "on the go" piece.
10. My favorite cosmetics are from Bobbi Brown. This Old Hollywood eye palette is an easy way to update your make up routine. The colors are amazing and can work with daytime or evening looks.
Merry Christmas and Happy Shopping!