Here's a little about these items and the mission behind them ::
1. Stella & Dot Union Square Scarf :: For each scarf purchased this holiday season, a Stella & Dot piece is gifted to a servicewoman or family member of our military.
2. Tribe Alive Beaded Pendant Necklace :: Tribe Alive strives create positive change in the lives of women by providing market place access through the fair production and sale of beautiful and unique pieces. They work to break the cycle of poverty by providing female artisans with the tools, training and support needed to reclaim their futures and thrive as independent business women.
3. Noonday Feathered Fringe Earrings :: Noonday Collection's mission is to create economic opportunity for the vulnerable. They partner with artisans in the developing world, empowering them to grow sustainable businesses. Noonday Collection also donates a portion of sales from adoption trunk shows to place orphans in forever families.
4. Feed Bag :: FEED's mission is to create good products that help feed the world. The purchase of this bag feeds two children for one year.
5. TOMS Tiny Tom's Mary Janes :: With every pair of shoes purchased, a pair of shoes is donated to a person in need. One for one.
6. Headbands of Hope Braided Knit Wraps :: For every headband purchased, one is given to a girl with cancer and $1 is donated to fund life-saving childhood cancer research.
7. Feel Good Collections Double Zip Geo Clutch :: Feel Good Collections sells fair trade accessories made in developing countries. By purchasing these items, you are enabling these artisans to become one step closer to eliminating poverty in their home countries.